Monday, September 27, 2010

TC Level 3 Media Studies - La Nuit Du Chasseur Trailer

An introduction by Alisha Henry
This is a trailer for a Level 3 Media Studies film a friend & I made at school. The short film was an assessment, but this trailer is purely for my entertainment & boredom. Our genre was "Film Noir" .. This is also my first video made using the Sony Vegas software..

Song: Brand X Music - Bring The Pain
Film Title: La Nuit Du Chasseur (Made by Alisha Henry & Jese Puna)
Trailer Made By: Alisha Henry

1 comment:

  1. Wow Alisha. This is a great trailer. I am dying to see the whole film. Hopefully it will be in the Manaiakalani Film Festival in November. You chose your music to enhance the dark mood and by using black and white, added to that feeling.
    Move over Peter Jackson I say.
    Mrs Boyer

    ReplyDelete