Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Junior Social

Last night was the Junior Social here at Tamaki College. Here is some feedback from some of the students who attended.

 I went to the Junior Social and it was absolutely EPIC.

I enjoyed every second of it because it was fun, energetic and the night just had took my breath away.


 I went to Junior Social yesterday and it was amazing, but the sound was too loud and it nearly broke my ears. Many students enjoyed it a lot and they were very happy when they were dancing. It started at 6:30, and ended at 9:30, I playing in the DJ booth and with the lights. 


 Social was extremely fun. It was buzzing and very energetic. 


 Last night there was a junior social. It was very fun and exciting.


 Junior social was fun because I had never been to something like that before, so it was a new experience for me. One of the awesome things about this social is that we (the juniors) get to chose the music they play and this meant most of us liked the music. 

The junior social was such hectic event! There were so many people there, dancing, singing and simply just having a good time.

 Here are some photographs from the night...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment